Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Together in spirit

Hi everyone,
This morning, I talked to Tina as she was on her way to have breakfast with supporters in Texas. There are many peacemakers there who will try to visit her during the next two months and they were gathering this morning before she reported at noon. She wanted me to let everyone know that she made it down to Fort Worth yesterday and is doing okay today. There will be some time now when we will not hear from her in writing or on the phone and I know that this is difficult. I want to remind you that if you simply quiet yourself and listen deeply and with love, your spirit will be right there with Tina as she adjusts to a new reality. As soon as I hear from her, I will post news here. Know that we are together in the love of God on this journey.

Here is Tina's address again:
Christine M. Busch-Nema #92944-020
FMC Carswell
Federal Medical Center
P.O. Box 27137
Fort Worth, TX 76127

Also, do not use a return address label--write it on the envelope itself! Do not try to send money or stamps.

Peace,
Beth

No comments: